Almost all solid materials allow moisture vapour to pass through. Brick, plaster, concrete, wood - all present no obstacle at all to the moisture held in swimming pool air. When warm, moist air cools on its way through the structure, interstitial condensation can occur hidden deep inside the building fabric. Within weeks insulation can become sodden, causing collapse of roofs and ceilings. Out of sight, mould and bacteria growth are rapid and, if left unchecked, timbers will rot and structural steel will corrode. By the time you notice, its too late - the damage has been done!
Calorex dehumidifiers cleverly convert the energy locked up in the moisture into heat used to heat the room. The free heat recovered by dehumidification is not only “green”, but it accelerates the drying process, keeps your boiler off for longer, reduces the evaporation from the pool and creates a warm dry environment for you to relax in.
Our wide range of dehumidifiers ensures there is a suitable system for your pool, from a simple wall hung dehumidifiers to larger floor standing environmental control systems. Both the Monitair and Vaporex ranges can be supplied as “through the wall” (TTW) models, for installation outside the pool hall. Vaporex and Monitair can satisfy the most demanding of pool owners.
• Defrost - standard on all models
• Air heating option available
• Optional through-the-wall model
• Variable humidistat
• Simple floor standing installation
• Economical and efficient
• Through-the-wall models include duct and grille kit
• Standard models are finished in smooth white coated alloy
• Air heating capacities assume 80OC LPHW supply
• A motorised 3 way valve is built- in to units fitted with air heating facility
• Dehumidification capacities listed assumme pool water @ 28OC, pool hall air @ 30OC, RH @ 60%
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Re-stock date||Direct from Supplier|